X-VDR(S) SIMPLIFIED VDR WITH FIXED CAPSULE
SIMPLIFIED VOYAGE DATA RECORDER WITH 64GB FIXED CAPSULE
AMI’S NEW SERIES VOYAGE DATA RECORDERS – X-VDR(S) – HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED BY ENGINEERS WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MARINE ELECTRONIC DESIGN.
The result is a first class, simple to use system, designed and manufactured in the UK. The X-VDR(S) is an SVDR system that not only meets IMO regulations, but also offers more flexibility, functionality and features to the operator than any other system supplied to the commercial marine industry.
- 8.4″ High resolution colour touch screen display
- 20x NMEA data input ports
- 10x Audio input channels
- 1x Radar image capture card (expandable up to 4x capture cards)
- 2x Ethernet ports for image over IEC 61162-450 (expandable on request)
- Ethernet interface located in the Wheelhouse for simple data download
- Real-time backup of Long Term Recording Medium (LTRM), to ensure no loss of recorded data
- All configuration files backed up to LTRM, Float Free and Fixed Capsules, for fast and effective service calls
- Fixed capsule to hold 48 hours of sequential data
- Continuously automatic health monitor to raise an alert in the case of any event. A full manual health check can be activated on demand
Simplicity is key to the AMI X-VDR(S), with a single cable required between the main unit and any required interfaces; with the ability to daisy chain multiple interfaces to further reduce installation costs. .
- High quality, reliable hardware and software
- Purpose built to exceed the revised 2014 VDR regulations
- Full Type Approved to MSC.333(90), IEC61996-1 Ed 2.0 and IEC 61992-2 standards
- 2 Year warranty as standard, with optional, affordable extended warranty offered on request
- Global after sales and service support network
The X-VDR operates on a newly developed playback suite that enables full voyage analysis and data replay functions. AMI’s in-house design team has built the software with the user in mind, making analysis fast, simple and effective when in operation.
NOTE: Simplified Voyage Data Recorders (SVDR) are required to record and store a reduced set of data in comparison with that of a full VDR system.