Stay in Contact on the Water
- Fixed-mount with plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25 W of transmit power
- Frequency bands: all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
Communication is critical on the water. With the VHF 110 radio, you can stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area. So, no matter where you are or where you’re headed, you’ll maintain communication.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of the VHF 110 gives all fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. Provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI). Includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. Also NMEA 0183 compatible.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, we’ve designed the VHF 110 marine radio to complement GPSMAP®7×2/9×2, GPMAP 10×2/12×2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 3.4” x 6.7” x 5.8” (8.5 x 17.0 x 14.6 cm)
- Weight: 43.8 oz. (1.24 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature Range: Operating (from -15ºC to 70ºC; from 5ºF to 158ºF); Storage (from -20ºC to 70ºC; from -4ºF to 158ºF);
- Compass-safe Distance: 27.6” (70 cm)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All USA, Canadian, and International marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current Draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi